Tune-Up Relic #1 (from Moore)

Who's under the hood? I would think it must be Tom W.

I think the testing machine might be Sun Electric's stuff.

Many of us, if not all, got our hands dirty with the car programs. That's a saga unto itself.

For the Marquette Emissions Tester lessons, I recall going on location at a test shop with another Cardinal writer, Harriet R (aka "Squeaky"). We made jokes about sticking the probe into the exhaust pipe. Midway into shooting the storyboard, the fumes got pretty bad, and both of us felt dizzy. So we went outside and smoked a few cigarettes to make us feel better.



1 comment:

  1. It might be me. I doubt if it is Howard the hand model. I don't think he had showed up yet.

    I first saw Harriet when we were testing the oscilloscope program in the automotive shop at CPCC. She was walking across the room with an automotive transmission housing under her arm. She was a small woman with really smooth looking skin and I knew instantly that she had come to work for us as a writer on the automotive series.

    ReplyDelete